Windows 10 Full Version Free Download 32 or 64 Bit ISO (2022 Guide)
Here, we’ll talk about two ways to install Windows 10. The first way is to get Windows 10 for free. The second way is to make a Windows 10 installation disc that can be used on any PC. I think it should be easy for all of you, too. You can get the full version of Windows 10 for free and upgrade your old Windows to the most recent version, Windows 10. I always loved when Microsoft Windows 10 came out with a new OS. Users were hoping for Windows 9 after 8.1, so it was a bit of a surprise when Microsoft skipped 9 and went straight to Windows 10.
Microsoft Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows. It has a new look called Metro Style UI (User Interface), and to make it, Microsoft had to combine Windows 7 and 8 to make Windows 10.
If you want to put Windows 11 on your computer, too, you should read our guide, How to Download and Install Windows 11. You can also test Windows 11 ISO by downloading it.
Download Windows 10 32/64-bit Full Version Free
So far, technical groups have said good things about Windows 10. But Microsoft has officially stopped giving away free copies of Windows 10. Yes, you can get a free copy of the Windows 10 ISO file from the internet, but it won’t get any updates in the future. If you want to get a free copy of the Windows 10 operating system, keep reading.
Windows 10 is the name of the software.
There are 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the technical overview, and the main language is English.
Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup is the type of setup.
Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit (x64)
Developers: Microsoft Price: Free
Minimum System Requirements:
To upgrade your operating system, you will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 or 8.1. ( Windows installed must be genuine; otherwise, no update will avail you).
Processor: 1 GHz or faster, or System-on-a-Chip (SoC) (System on a chip).
64-bit versions of Windows 10 need a processor that can handle CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF.
RAM: At least 1 GB for 32-bit and 2 GB for 64-bit.
Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 16 GB for 32-bit and 20 GB for 64-bit
Graphics: DirectX 9 or a later version with WDDM 1.0 driver.
1024 x 600. Display or resolution.
Touch: Tablets or Windows devices that support multi-touch are best for this.
You need a Microsoft account for some features.
Support for Cortana is only available in the US, UK, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
Windows Hello Face Recognition: an infrared camera for facial recognition, an iris scanner, or a fingerprint reader that works with the Windows Biometric Framework.
Streaming media: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming is only available in certain parts of the world.
Compatible kernel-mode drivers.
InstantGo and TPM 2.0 are two ways to encrypt a device.
BitLocker requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 or 2.0, or a USB flash drive.
Supported WiFi Direct Printing:
Using a router to get to services
1) Upgrading from Old Windows to Windows 10
As was already said, you can get Windows 10 for free if you already have Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Here’s how to get a better one:
First, make sure you have a real version of Windows 7/8/8.1, as this update is only for these versions.
2. Now, in your real version of Windows, go to Control Panel > Windows Update.
3. Now, the Windows 10 Major Update will be available to users in all 190 countries where Windows 10 is being released.
4. Click “Install the update,” and Windows 10 will start to download the file.
5. After the previous step, or if you don’t see that screen, click on the Windows sign icon in the system tray.
2) Steps To Make Windows 10 Installation Disc:
First, you need to get the latest version of the Media Creation Tool, which you can do using the links below.
Note: Right-click on the link and choose “Open Link in New Tab” if you can’t download the file.
The file should start to download.
2. Click on the option to create an installation media. Now, you need to install the tool on your PC and run it. You will have two options: make the USB flash drive bootable to install Windows or get the ISO file.
Choose ISO File from the list.
5. The process of downloading will begin, and how long it takes will depend on how fast your internet is.
6. When the downloading is done, you’ll have the Windows 10 ISO file. You’ll need to burn that ISO file to a DVD, so download and install the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool first.
The Microsoft Corporation gives away this tool for free.
7. Don’t worry about the name of the software: Windows 7. But this software works perfectly well with Windows 7, 8, or 8.1, and Windows
10. Now you need to set up the software you just downloaded. Now that it’s set up, you have to run it.
Now, in the open window, click on browse, as shown below. Now find the path to the Windows ISO file, select it, and click Next.
Now, click on the DVD in the next window to make it bootable so that you can install Windows 10 on any computer.
You can also choose the USB option to make a bootable flash drive.
Now, the burning process will begin, and after a few minutes, you’ll have a Windows 10 installation disc that you can use on any computer to install Windows 10.
3) Alternative Method:
Microsoft’s offer of a free upgrade to Windows 10 was already over. But if you still want to use and enjoy Windows 10 without spending any money, try this:
1. Go to this link and click the button that says “Download Tool Now.”
2. Once the tool is downloaded, open it and choose “Upgrade this PC now.”
3. Choose the second option, Create Installation Media for another PC, if you want to install Windows 10 on a different computer.
4. When you’re done downloading, you’ll have the ISO file. The ISO image file can be mounted and the setup can be run. You won’t be asked for the product key during this installation.
Activate Windows 10
KMSPico needs to be run if it still asks for the activation key.
Check out our article Activate Windows 10 & MS Office Without Product Key to learn how to use KMSPico.
So, that’s everything you need to know about how to get Windows 10 for free.I hope that this article was helpful!
Could you also tell your friends about it? If you don’t think this is true, let us know in the box below.