With programming from CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, BET, and many other networks that are part of the Paramount business family, Paramount Plus delivers more than 30,000 TV episodes and movies. The streaming service also offers a wide selection of unique original shows, such as “The Good Fight” and “The Stand,” as well as various “Star Trek” episodes. The monthly cost starts at $4.99 (with more expensive premium options as well), and installing it on your Roku device is simple.
- You may sign up for Paramount Plus on your Roku or start the streaming service on a PC or mobile device using the browser.
- You can stream content from Paramount properties like CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, and more with Paramount Plus.
- Almost all current Roku devices can be installed with the Paramount Plus app; a few older ones are incompatible.
How to add the channel and register for Paramount Plus on Roku
- Your Roku remote’s Home button should be pressed.
- Streaming channels are your choice.
- After selecting Search Channels, enter “Paramount.”
- Select Paramount Plus when you see it in the search results.
- Decide on Add Channel.
- The Home screen should now display the Paramount Plus app. After pressing Home, choose it.
- Select Sign Up For Paramount+ when the app launches.
- To complete the creation of your account, follow the prompts to select the Essential or Premium subscription type and the billing frequency (monthly or yearly).
How to activate Paramount Plus on Roku
It’s simple to activate the Roku Paramount Plus account without inputting an email address and password laboriously using the remote control if you already have a Paramount Plus account before installing the app on your Roku.
- On your Roku, launch the Paramount Plus app.
- Choose Sign In.
- Select On the Web as your sign-in method when prompted.
- A five-digit code will appear; take note of it.
- Go to paramountplus.com/roku via a web browser on your PC or mobile device.
- When asked, enter the code.
- You should immediately be signed into Paramount Plus on your Roku.
What are Roku models compatible with Paramount Plus?
The Paramount Plus channel should be able to be added to your Roku device as it is compatible with the majority of the most recent and modern Roku models. However, it’s conceivable that you won’t be able to install the app if your Roku is older.
The following Roku models are compatible with the Paramount Plus app right now:
- Some Roku 2 models
- Roku 3 and 4
- Roku Ultra and Ultra LT
- Some Roku LT models
- Some Roku HD models
- Roku Streaming Stick (3500x or later)
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Premiere and Premiere+
- Roku Express and Express+
- Roku TV
- 4k Roku TV
Identifying the models that Paramount Plus does not support is frequently simpler. Specifically, the following models are not supported:
- Roku LT (2400X, 2450X)
- Roku HD (2500X)
- Roku 2 HD (3000X)
- Roku 2 XD (3050X)
- Roku 2 XS (3100X)
- Roku Streaming Stick (3400X and 3420X)
How to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
Return to the device you used to sign up for Paramount Plus to cancel your membership since this will usually determine how you do it. See how to cancel Paramount Plus on your Roku for more information (or elsewhere).